Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A commission is needed!
07-29-2011, 07:57 PM
Lightbulb A commission is needed!
Alrighty guys! Get your tools and stuff out and get ready for a commission!

I would like to request the Portal Radio that you see in the first and second portal games. If you can, have it as accurate as you can get it to the game. Also, if there is a way to add an MP3 plug in to the radio, that would be sweet!

I know I already talked to ElectricPhantom about this, but just in case she forgot, I went ahead and posted this for her as a reminder. Big Grin

Anyways, I hope this is an acceptable request, and once you all get together about it, let me know a price, and we'll work something out!Heart

-Because I Can.
[Image: block.gif]
[Image: powerrangers.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2011, 01:31 PM
RE: A commission is needed!
Hello again. Just wondering if that commission I inquired about was spoken of with you guys. If we can work out a price, I can pay for it in March if you guys would be able to have it ready by then.

Thank you!Heart

-Because I Can.
11-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Hey Emy,

We can certainly work out a price. I can't see why we can't have it ready by March!

Once the payment plan has been figured out, we'll officially set the deadline for March. 8D

I will get in touch with you on that within the next few days.

DAT[Image: tumblr_lksrt2mCRF1qdy45j-1.gif]STRUT
11-21-2011, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 10:35 AM by Emerald-Kintobor.)
(11-20-2011 03:10 PM)ElectricPhantom Wrote:  Hey Emy,

We can certainly work out a price. I can't see why we can't have it ready by March!

Once the payment plan has been figured out, we'll officially set the deadline for March. 8D

Awesome! Thanks EP! Big Grin
(11-20-2011 03:10 PM)ElectricPhantom Wrote:  Hey Emy,

Oh, and we don't have to work out a payment plan. I plan on using some of my Income Tax Money to pay for it. Smile

-Because I Can.
11-22-2011, 06:44 AM
Oh, fantastic! Then let me determine the material prices and whatnot. Shouldn't be too long for me to research that. Once I determine an estimate and we as HACS+ discuss it, I'll give you the total price.

As I will be taking this commission on, giving me until March will give me plenty of time to make sure the radio we build for you is far better than our prototype (as seen in the WIP Portal Animation), haha. It may look great on camera, but we know we can do better. ;D

I plan on throwing in something special, a special feature to the radio, for free.

DAT[Image: tumblr_lksrt2mCRF1qdy45j-1.gif]STRUT